It gives me a great deal of pleasure to introduce a very talented contemporary wedding photographer who's eye catching images just takes your breath away !
He goes by the name of Mark Colombus and I will let him tell you more about himself.
" I'm a London based contemporary wedding photojournalist. I cover all of London and the South East, i keep it nice and simple and take the hassle and stress out of choosing a photographer.
Wedding Photojournalism is the way of photographing a wedding in a hand off manner, being unobtrusive and capturing the day, creatively as your day unfolds. "
"I promise to provide excellent professional wedding photography as well as a competitive package.
I approach each wedding as a unique event full of precious memories. Special moments and intimate details are captured in a tender glance, laughter at speech time, or a stolen kiss."
"Here is a couple of things about me that you might want to know:
* I'm a Kiwi (the country, not the fruit)
* I've been living it up in the UK for the past 8 years.
* Since arriving in the UK, travel and tourism has been my day job
* I have always had a passion for photography, shooting anything and everything for fun
* I started a part-time photography business in 2008, as well as shooting my 1st wedding in the same year and I have never looked back. I have been getting busier and busier every year
* I'm married to beautiful pommy bird (Katie) and have a little daughter (Kaila-Rose) who is as hyperactive as I am. Chasing after her all day certainly helps keep off the lbs!! Yay, more pies for me!
* My friends describe me as chilled out yet full of energy (certainly helps when shooting 13hour weddings)
* My wife calls me Extreme Kiwi, I think due to the fact that I throw myself into
anything I do (and absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I used to scale buildings on a regular basis)
* I love life and love what I do. I always feel lucky to be a wedding photographer and to be part of a couple's very special day
* My style of wedding photography is fairly fluid as it is a wedding not a photoshoot. I do very little instructing or arranging of shots throughout the day. It is photography reportage with a quirky edge."
"I document the day as it happens with beautiful, timeless, creative images. As well as capturing these pictures and memories, I try to keep things as fun and relaxed as possible as I know how you'll be feeling on the big day."
I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Mark for sending me his beautiful pictures and making my blog look truly inspiring!