Wednesday 9 February 2011

{ Mark Columbus Photography }



It gives me a great deal of pleasure to introduce a very talented contemporary wedding photographer who's eye catching images just takes your breath away !
He goes by the name of Mark Colombus and I will let him tell you more about himself.


" I'm a London based contemporary wedding photojournalist. I cover all of London and the South East, i keep it nice and simple and take the hassle and stress out of choosing a photographer.
Wedding Photojournalism is the way of photographing a wedding in a hand off manner, being unobtrusive and capturing the day, creatively as your day unfolds. " 





"I promise to provide excellent professional wedding photography as well as a competitive package.

I approach each wedding as a unique event full of precious memories. Special moments and intimate details are captured in a tender glance, laughter at speech time, or a stolen kiss."







"Here is a couple of things about me that you might want to know:


* I'm a Kiwi (the country, not the fruit)

* I've been living it up in the UK for the past 8 years.

* Since arriving in the UK, travel and tourism has been my day job

* I have always had a passion for photography, shooting anything and everything for fun

* I started a part-time photography business in 2008, as well as shooting my 1st wedding in the same year and I have never looked back. I have been getting busier and busier every year

* I'm married to beautiful pommy bird (Katie) and have a little daughter (Kaila-Rose) who is as hyperactive as I am. Chasing after her all day certainly helps keep off the lbs!! Yay, more pies for me!

* My friends describe me as chilled out yet full of energy (certainly helps when shooting 13hour weddings)

* My wife calls me Extreme Kiwi, I think due to the fact that I throw myself into 
anything I do (and absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I used to scale buildings on a regular basis)



* I love life and love what I do. I always feel lucky to be a wedding photographer and to be part of a couple's very special day

* My style of wedding photography is fairly fluid as it is a wedding not a photoshoot. I do very little instructing or arranging of shots throughout the day. It is photography reportage with a quirky edge."



















"I document the day as it happens with beautiful, timeless, creative images. As well as capturing these pictures and memories, I try to keep things as fun and relaxed as possible as I know how you'll be feeling on the big day."



I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Mark for sending me his beautiful pictures and making my blog look truly inspiring! 
If you like what you see and can't wait to contact him, here are his details :

Website - 
http://www.markcolombus.com
Facebook - 
http://www.facebook.com/MarkColombusPhoto

Twitter - 
@MarkColombPhoto

1 comment:

  1. WOW! His photography reminded me of the beauty of England...wow.

    ReplyDelete